The “Chess Class For Two” was designed for siblings who enjoy playing together with the game of chess. Some siblings have a desire to share their learning experiences, so we made this possible. Both should have a good understanding of the game. Online Private Chess Lessons are $40/hour
Now You Can Purchase the Chess Mini Camp Book (PDF) Chess Mini Camp Topics:
- Chess Definitions
- Chess Openings - London System Against c5 and b6
- Chess Openings - Queens Gambit v Kings Indian Defense
- Chess Defense - Kings Indian Defense
- Chess Defense - Old Indian Defense v 4 Pawn Attack
- Chess Traps
- Puzzles - End Games Tactics; Win Material; Checkmate; Draws
- Puzzles - Mix Tactics; Win Material; Checkmate; Draws
- Puzzles - Points
This is a 20" standard vinyl chessboard. It is flexible, easy to roll up, and put away in your chess bag. The pieces will fit inside the 2.25" square on vinyl board. When rolling up your chessboard we suggest making sure the squares are facing out. Students from River City Science Academy, Chess bags will be provided with your purchase of a chess set.
Small groups of 5 students and up to 10 students are now available. A chess session will run for 5 weeks minimum and one hour per class. Please Email Us For Prices.