Now You Can Purchase the Chess Mini Camp Book (PDF) Chess Mini Camp Topics:
- Chess Definitions
- Chess Openings - London System Against c5 and b6
- Chess Openings - Queens Gambit v Kings Indian Defense
- Chess Defense - Kings Indian Defense
- Chess Defense - Old Indian Defense v 4 Pawn Attack
- Chess Traps
- Puzzles - End Games Tactics; Win Material; Checkmate; Draws
- Puzzles - Mix Tactics; Win Material; Checkmate; Draws
- Puzzles - Points
Small groups of 5 students and up to 10 students are now available. A chess session will run for 5 weeks minimum and one hour per class. Please Email Us For Prices.
This chess class for two was designed for siblings to participate in the game together. Both should have a good understanding of the game. Some siblings have a desire to share their learning experiences, so we made this possible. A nice way for both to grow together in chess.